Future Food Entrepreneurs
Future Food Entrepeneurs
Custom made lapel pins for the Future Food Entrepreneurs, a student organization of Johnson & Wales University Providence Campus, were made using a metal backing; in this case a one inch circle with military clutch back. Labels were made of their logo and then a clear epoxy finish was applied. The pins were made with a silver finish to compliment the Chefs Coat logo. The result is a beautiful custom made lapel pin that will last for many years. This process is a great choice for logos that have a great deal of detail or as a more cost effective and time saving option.
To get the most accurate Free Quote we will need:
- A picture of your logo, design or your company or school letters. (via email)
- Your shape and size preference.
- The finish; choosing from gold, silver, pewter, antique, or copper.
- The paint colors, if needed. Let us know if there is a PMS, Pantone Matching System color you’d like us to match.
- The quantity desired.
- “Need by” date if there is one.