Pineapple Pin for Johnson & Wales University
As we celebrate 18 years in business, we think back to our first customer, Johnson & Wales University College of Hospitality Management, Providence Rhode Island. In 1999, Dr. Karen Silva expressed interest in a custom made lapel pin for incoming students of the Hospitality Management College.
Our business was and still is heavily focused on hospitality. We customized our medium pineapple pin, adding the letters JWU. The letters have hand-painted blue behind them and the pin is finished in shiny gold. These pins are still being ordered each year for incoming students who I am told love them. Since that time many other education facilities have opted to choose to have their letters placed on our medium and large pineapple pins.
I have learned that the pins have traveled internationally as well. Johnson & Wales University attracts many International students and the message of Hospitality is truly International.
Over time the Denver and Charlotte campuses have also ordered for their incoming hospitality students.
In addition to the hospitality college, we also have made pins for Johnson & Wales student clubs and organizations.
To get the most accurate Free Quote we will need:
- A picture of your logo, design or your company or school letters. (via email)
- Your shape and size preference.
- The finish; choosing from gold, silver, pewter, antique, or copper.
- The paint colors, if needed. Let us know if there is a PMS, Pantone Matching System color you’d like us to match.
- The quantity desired.
- “Need by” date if there is one.