Ribbon Pins, Pink for Cancer Awareness
In 1992 ribbons and the ribbon pin were introduced in an effort to build awareness and support for the breast cancer cause. Thanks to the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Pink Ribbons and the pink ribbon pin flooded the market and continues to do so. Breast cancer month has traditionally been celebrated in October.
Pink Ribbon Pins: 1.25″ high & 1″ wide
$4.50 each 1-11
$2.25 each 12 -99
$2.00 for each 100+
Our Ribbon Pins are avaialble in any color to support any event or fundraiser.
Categories: Association and Organization, Ribbon Pins Tags: Awareness Pins, Ribbon Pins
To get the most accurate Free Quote we will need:
- A picture of your logo, design or your company or school letters. (via email)
- Your shape and size preference.
- The finish; choosing from gold, silver, pewter, antique, or copper.
- The paint colors, if needed. Let us know if there is a PMS, Pantone Matching System color you’d like us to match.
- The quantity desired.
- “Need by” date if there is one.