TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Pins by Frank we take great pride in developing relationships with our customers. Our goal is to grow through referrals by offering quality products at value pricing with exceptional customer service. The following lists the responsibilities of the customer and of our company for your review. These terms and conditions apply to all sales. We want you to have a great experience so that you will not only come back to us in the future, but will also refer us to others. Please don’t hesitate to call Marie at 401-943-8925 or email Marie @pinsbyfrank.com with any questions you may have.
PINS BY FRANK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
100% Quality Guarantee
• Pins by Frank backs our products with our 100% Quality Guarantee. We will replace any defective in-stock or custom-made product. We only require that you call or email me within 15 days of receipt.
Details & Digital Proof
• Before starting production, you will receive via e-mail a digital proof of your final custom-made product showing you the exact design that is to be manufactured. This high-quality digital proof will allow you to make any additional changes or corrections prior to starting production.
Order Confirmation , Approval
• You will receive a price quote via email. This quote will contain pricing, size, quantity, finish, colors, the estimated production time, a digital proof, and a link to our terms and conditions page. If the quote/finalized digital proof meet your satisfaction you will approve the order by email. Once you have approved the order and paid the 50% deposit required for custom made orders, we will begin production of your order.
Your order will be shipped the next business day after final payment has been made. You will be sent tracking information on the day we ship. It is our goal to have your product delivered to you on or before the agreed upon date. We hope you understand, however, that we cannot guarantee deliveries nor be held responsible for delays in shipping which are beyond our control, such as failure of the postal carrier to deliver in the time they advertise, inaccurate/undeliverable address information, delays caused by U.S./Foreign Customs procedures, the misrouting of your package by the carrier or the unavailability of the addressee
• Your model and design mold are stored for you for up to 3 years so you can reorder with ease. If there are no reorders within 3 years we will no longer be responsible for keeping the design mold or model.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Legal ownership of any and all logos, trademarks and copyrights.
• By submitting your design to Pins by Frank you are certifying that you have the legal right to reproduce any logos or other images associated with your order. You also certify that the production of any images you submit does not infringe on any other person/company’s intellectual property rights.
Carefully examining the Proof and Choosing Colors
• Once you receive the digital proof, carefully review it in detail. Please give special attention to the design, spelling of words or letters you have chosen, and the colors you have chosen. If there are no changes or corrections to your proof, return your approval to us via email. Once you approve the proof we will start production.
Because we are producing a custom-made product an approved order may not be canceled.
We use the Pantone (PMS) color matching system, and it is important that you indicate your color choices using Pantone PMS numbers in order to match your colors. For additional information regarding the Pantone (PMS) color matching system, visit the Pantone site at www.pantone.com. Charts are also available at most libraries or art supply stores.
• Pins by Frank will not be responsible for any shipping delay caused by our receiving incorrect information from our client.
All Custom Order Sales are Final
• Once an order for a custom made product has been approved it may not be canceled. If after viewing the proof, if the order the order is canceled, there will be a small fee for making the proof.
• As mentioned previously, if one of the products we manufacture is found to be defective, we will gladly replace it. We only require that you let us know what the problem is within 15 days of receipt and return the defective product.
Disclaimer of Warranty
• We do not warrant or guarantee the merchantability or fitness of our products or fitness of the products we make for any particular use or event.
• Should a legal dispute arises, it is agreed that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for such a dispute will be Rhode Island, USA. If the dispute pertains to the illegal use of copyright or trademark, you will defend your claim at your sole expense. Should Pins by Frank be named in a lawsuit, you also agree to indemnify Pins by Frank for any damage and or litigation-related expenses borne by Pins by Frank
• All of the products displayed on the Pins by Frank web site containing corporate logos or registered trademarks are shown only to illustrate the reproduction capabilities of Pins by Frank. Purchase of merchandise from Pins by Frank does not grant you permission to reproduce logos, nor does it transfer, grant or lease ownership of any logos or trademarks to you.