RI State Senate Pins
Pins By Frank Makes Custom Pins for Rhode Island Senate
In December of 2020 Pins By Frank received a request for quote to make Custom made pins for the Rhode Island Senate. At the time Brendon Oates, the Deputy Legislative Director, told me President Ruggerio wanted to choose a ”local” company for this project. Needless to say, we were thrilled.
Our goal was to duplicate the seal as requested, with slight modifications that would enhance look of the pin when completed. We worked with Brenden who provided us the direction we needed to get the job done to everyone’s satisfaction.
The pins were ready late January and after they were sent, we received a note (shown below) from Brendon letting me know President Ruggerio loved them!! We could not have been more pleased.
“They are beautiful. The Senate President absolutely loves them. We plan on putting together some social media posts when we distribute them to the members and look forward to highlighting how they were made right here in Cranston by your company. Senator Gallo who lives down the street from you was ecstatic to know they came from her home district. Thank you very much. They are perfect!”
To get the most accurate Free Quote we will need:
- A picture of your logo, design or your company or school letters. (via email)
- Your shape and size preference.
- The finish; choosing from gold, silver, pewter, antique, or copper.
- The paint colors, if needed. Let us know if there is a PMS, Pantone Matching System color you’d like us to match.
- The quantity desired.
- “Need by” date if there is one.