Hope Light House Pin ($4.00 – $6.00)
The Metropolis Lighthouse pin, referred to as the “HOPE” lighthouse, was made by Pins By Frank in 2014 at the request of Rudy Bess, Founding Director of the Hope Light House Foundation. The pin is an outstanding replica of the Light house located in Metropolis, Illinois, also known as the home of Superman & Lois Lane!
“The lighthouse was dedicated to fight against all cancer on Nov 5, 2014. It stands 30 feet tall and consists of a white conical shaped, reinforced steel tower beneath a teal day mark band and black lantern room with a white-light flashing beacon. It overlooks the Ohio River in Metropolis, Illinois. The white tower represents the fight against lung cancer, the teal day mark band represents the fight against ovarian cancer, the black lantern room is symbolic of a cancer patient’s dark journey and the white light represents Hope that all cancer patients will be cancer survivors and lead full and active lives.” Today, many educators have purchased it as a graduation gift, to symbolize the “HOPE that lies ahead in a Graduate Student’s Future.”
Hope Light House Pin
1 to 11 Pins: $6.00 each
12 to 99 Pins: $4.50 each
100+ pins: $4.00 each
To get the most accurate Free Quote we will need:
- A picture of your logo, design or your company or school letters. (via email)
- Your shape and size preference.
- The finish; choosing from gold, silver, pewter, antique, or copper.
- The paint colors, if needed. Let us know if there is a PMS, Pantone Matching System color you’d like us to match.
- The quantity desired.
- “Need by” date if there is one.