RI Rooster – RI Red
Our Rhode Island Red Rooster lapel pin is beautifully crafted, hand painted and is perfect for trading or exchanges at conferences, conventions and sporting events. The RI Rooster pin is finihed in gold and is 1″ tall and 3/4″ wide.
Brief History of the RI Red Rooster
According to Wikipedia, the RI Red is an American breed of chicken first bred in Adamsville, a small part of Little Compton RI. Rhode Island Reds are bred for egg laying, meat and are also show birds. Dr. NB Aldrich first named the R.I. Red which were called Malays before that. RI Reds were initially bred with a Malay Cock from England which is now on display at the Smithsonian Institution as the father of the R.I. Red.
RI Rooster pin is 1″ tall x 3/4″ wide
$5.00 each for 1 to 11
$2.25 each for 12 to 99
$2.00 each for 100+
To get the most accurate Free Quote we will need:
- A picture of your logo, design or your company or school letters. (via email)
- Your shape and size preference.
- The finish; choosing from gold, silver, pewter, antique, or copper.
- The paint colors, if needed. Let us know if there is a PMS, Pantone Matching System color you’d like us to match.
- The quantity desired.
- “Need by” date if there is one.